Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Personality Test

I think this is moderately accurate, except that I am a bit more physically active than this test would tell. They asked about running for an hour. Well, I don't run, but I do swim 2/3 of a mile every other day. I am not fast, but I have good endurance. Oh, well, it was fun. At least on most of the questions for this test, I wasn't constantly trying to choose both sides of the question. I always have that problem with MBTI tests.


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 53%
Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 70%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Mystical || 10%
Artistic |||||| 30%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism || 10%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism |||||||||||| 50%
Adventurousness |||| 16%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%
Self absorbed |||||||||||||| 56%
Conflict seeking |||||| 23%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 43%
Romantic |||||||||| 36%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%
Anti-authority |||||||||| 36%
Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency |||||||||||||| 56%
Change averse |||||||||||| 50%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 56%
Individuality |||||||||||| 43%
Sexuality |||||| 23%
Peter pan complex |||||| 23%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical Fitness || 10%
Histrionic |||| 16%
Paranoia |||||||||| 36%
Vanity |||||||||| 36%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 63%
Female cliche |||||| 23%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment